Tonight I prepared this salad for the second time and it’s so delicious ánd low-calorie that I wanted to share it with you!
It’s perfect as a side dish or a very light lunch, but since it’s so low on calories you can also eat it as a snack.
- 1/4 of a medium sized red onion
- 1/6 of a medium sized cucumber
- Artichoke hearts (approx. 20 g.)
- Feta cheese or white cheese (approx. 20 g.)
- Premium tzaziki sauce (approx. 20 g.)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt
The preparation is simple. Just make a bed of lettuce in a deep round plate and garnish with the slices of cucumber and red onion and with the pieces of artichoke hearts and cheese. In the middle, place a teaspoon of the tzaziki sauce, and add some freshly ground black pepper and sea salt to finish it off. As you can see it looks delicious and hopefully you’ll find out it tastes even better.